|XPRIMM has become well-known in the last 15 years as an reliable information provider and specialty events producer in the re/insurance and private pensions sector, with a strong focus on the CEE (Central and Eastern Europe), SEE (Southern Eastern Europe), and CIS (Commonwealth of Independent States) markets.
The mother company of the XPRIMM Group, Media XPRIMM, began as the only Romanian press, public relations and events group specialized in insurance and private pensions industries.
Combining innovation and tradition, as well as anticipating future tendencies, XPRIMM has built an efficient aggregate of means of communication and information in and for the targeted markets.
Gradually, its activity expanded and today the XPRIMM Group is well-known on the CEE, SEE and CIS markets for its specialized publications and events. Thus, the Group acts, on the one hand, as a publishing house and media agency, and on the other hand, as a public relations company, as it is producing and organizing numerous specialty international events.
XPRIMM’s publishing activity focuses on two main pillars: printed magazines and online channels, both specialized in the insurance industry and launched under the umbrella brand XPRIMM Publications. These include:
- basic statistical and factual information about over 30 markets of the CEE, SEE and CIS regions
- com website – news, interview and statistical database
- The bimonthly newsletter XPRIMM News, including the most relevant materials published on xprimm.com, sent to over 16,000 subscribers
- XPRIMM Insurance Report – bi-annual statistical overview of the 32 markets of the CEE, SEE and CIS regions, also containing regional analysis and statistical data, both in pdf and hard copy issues
- in depth country and line of business insurance reports, with annual or bi-annual release, both in pdf. and hard copy issues
- MOTOR INSURANCE Report – annual report covering a wide variety of information regarding the motor insurance segment, seen both from a regional and country perspective; beside the specific insurance information, the report also provides details concerning related domains: car sales, statistical data concerning the national fleets, motor accident statistical data etc.
- PROPERTY INSURANCE Report – annual report covering a wide variety of information regarding the property insurance segment (insurance of real estate properties and agricultural insurance), seen both from a regional and country perspective; beside the specific insurance information, the report also provides details concerning related domains, as real estate and agricultural statistical data, information about the country exposure to the main Cat risks, legal provisions etc.
- Country Reports – in depth market analysis, containing beside the extended insurance statistical information, interviews with the most relevant market entities, analysis materials dedicated to various segments of the insurance market, listings of the market players etc. The current collection of titles includes the following country reports: Azerbaijan, Kazakhstan, Russia, Turkey, and Romania. Occasional reports are also issued for the insurance markets of Bulgaria, Macedonia, Serbia, Moldova etc.
The second main activity of Media XPRIMM focuses on creating and implementing concepts for specialized events. Thus, we organize many international events dedicated to the insurance industry:
- FIAR – The International Insurance-Reinsurance Forum was organized, for the first time, in 1998 and, since then, it continued to grow and gather leaders and specialists activating on the reinsurance, banking, leasing, consultancy, audit and IT&C industries from Europe and beyond. The event takes place in Romania and includes 5 days of conferences, seminaries, bilateral meetings and networking.
- ICAR – The International CAtastrophic Risks Forum is the main regional event that focuses on catastrophic risks – earthquakes, floods, storms, landslides etc.. It gathers all the major insurance and reinsurance players in the CEE, as well as, international brokers and other related companies.
- IIF – Motor insurance-the road towards profitability, Istanbul – focused on profitability in motor insurance as a major topic, taking into consideration both the future trends and the most relevant past experiences. IIF explores different approaches to balancing the technical results of the motor insurance lines: proper pricing, risks selection, claims costs optimization, efficient distribution.
- IIF – Property insurance in a Stormy era – focused on a major topic – property insurance as a tool of preserving customers’ financial stability in the context of escalating occurrence and intensity of the weather catastrophic events -, taking into consideration both the future trends and the most relevant past experiences.
- AIIF – Azerbaijan International Insurance Forum is the most important event in the Caucasus Region dedicated to the insurance and reinsurance industries. The Forum includes plenary and panel discussions, bilateral meetings, as well as workshops and networking activities. Traditionally, the event brings together more than 200 participants from over 20 countries: top managers of national insurance, reinsurance and brokerage companies from Caucasus Region, Middle Asia, Europe, Turkey, Russia and CIS.
- Baden Baden XPRIMM Reception represents an opportunity for the CEE & CIS insurance industry to make itself known during the annual meetings held in Baden – Baden. At the same time, networking represents one of the reception’s most important elements: during the event, representatives from the CEE and CIS insurance markets get in touch with specialists from leading reinsurance companies from all over the world.
- The Baden-Baden Azeri Evening is the event dedicated to the Azeri market within the Baden-Baden Insurance Meeting. Thus, it represented an opportunity for the Azerbaijan insurance industry to present itself, its perspectives and opportunities, during the annual meetings of reinsurers held in Baden-Baden. The representatives of the most relevant insurance companies of Azerbaijan, as well as of the insurers’ association, meet their worldwide peers in an event attended by professionals from 30 countries.
- Baden-Baden Turkish Evening represents an excellent networking opportunity for all the specialists interested in the Turkish insurance market, whose immense business potential is highlighted by its size alone: more than 75 million people, with an average age of less than 30 years old.
Media XPRIMM also supports other specialized international conferences and forums dedicated to the re/insurance industry, as Media Partner, through its XPRIMM Publications brand and distributes its specialized magazines to multiple international events, including:
- Les Rendez Vous de Septembre (Monte Carlo)
- The Baden Baden Reinsurance Meetings (Baden-Baden, Germany)
- Russian Reinsurance Conference (Moscow, Russia)
- The Tashkent International Insurance Forum (Tashkent, Uzbekistan)
- International Risk Management Conference (Alma Ata, Kazakhstan)
- International Conference “Insurance in Central Asia” (Alma Ata, Kazakhstan)
- SorS – meeting of Insurance and Reinsurance in Sarajevo (Sarajevo, Bosnia)
- Annual Conference “Insurance Europe” (in 2015 in Liechtenstein)
- The International Yalta Finance Forum (Yalta, Ukraine)
- The Insurance Conference (Chisinau, Republic of Moldova)
- The Euro Finance Week (Frankfurt, Germany)
- World Pension Summit (Amsterdam, Holland)
- November Business Meetings of Reinsurers (Moscow, Russia)
- Annual Operational Excellence in Insurance (Germany)
- Annual Bancassurance Forum (Hungary)
- Annual Africa Insurance & Reinsurance Conference (Nairobi, Kenya)
- Annual Risk Management Forum 2014 (Vienna, Austria)
- The European Forum on Claims Management for the Insurance Industry (Frankfurt, Germany)
- International Conference of Agents and Brokers in the Insurance Sector – ICABI (Maribor, Slovenia)
- European Life Insurance Forum (Vienna, Austria)
- European Insurance Fraud Summit (Amsterdam, Netherlands)
- Annual Solvency II Forum (Vienna, Austria)
- Annual Middle East Africa and Insurance Summit (Dubai, United Arab Emirates)
|NTT DATA is your Innovation Partner anywhere around the world. Headquartered in Tokyo, with business operations in more than 40 countries, we put emphasis on long-term commitment and combine global reach and local intimacy to provide premier professional services from consulting, system development to business IT outsourcing.
We share the aspiration of our customers to realize innovation. With foresight into future needs and deep understanding of our customers, we envision new businesses and services as well as solutions to support them. We share with our customers the dreams to achieve greater prosperity of business and society.
We work in teams and foster close, collaborative relationships with our customers. We challenge ourselves to perform at our best in everything we do. Our customers can rely on us to be responsible, reliable, and committed to meet their needs. We promise each relationship to be a long term partnership.
Since 1967, NTT DATA has played an instrumental role in establishing and advancing Japanese IT infrastructure, in particular large-scale and mission critical IT systems. Originally Data Communication Headquarter of Nippon Telegraph and Telephone Public Corporation, its heritage contributed to social benefits with a quality-first mindset. Having spun-off from NTT in 1988 and going public in 1995, the company maintained a hybrid culture of long-term commitment and challenge to innovation in order to contribute to the progression of business and society.
Today we build on this proven track record of innovation by providing novel IT solutions to customers in over 40 countries, all under the NTT DATA brand. We foster long-term collaboration that results in greater quality of life for people, communities and societies around the world.
NTT DATA in Europe and Middle East
Over the past few years, we have expanded our IT service networks in Europe through the acquisition of a majority stake in itelligence, Cirquent, Value Team, Intelligroup and Keane.
NTT DATA Group offers best-in-class consulting services and enterprise solutions for industries in the manufacturing, banking, insurance, telecommunications, media, energy, retail, service and public sectors. Our consulting services range from business process consulting to conceptual design, implementation and integration, as well as the support, operation and maintenance of IT systems. Additional offerings include outsourcing, hosting and full-service solutions in the ERP environment. Thus we provide a portfolio of innovative solutions and services that are tailored to suit the entire life cycle of IT investment.
NTT DATA Insurance Vertical – Overview of the software solutions dedicated to the insurance industry:
- Deep and broad experience in P&C, Life and Reinsurance;
- $750M Insurance industry-related revenues globally (targeting $1B by 2015);
- 5,000+ insurance-focused professionals globally;
- Comprehensive modern software product suites for P&C (FirstGen, VUX), Reinsurance (FirstRe, RAIS) and Life (FirstLife);
- Off- and Near- Shoring;
- Application maintenance and support.
NTT DATA for Insurance – main benefits:
- Fast & Innovative Business
- Fast Time-to-Market
- Product & Portfolio Management
- Regulatory Requirements
- Transparency in Customer Services
- Excellent Processes
- Process Optimisation – BPM
- New Core Insurance System
- Data Migration
- Application Management and Support
- Claims & Assistance
- Claims Processing & Tracking
- i-Mobility-Solutions / eCall
- Assistance Services
- New Claims Management
- Intelligent Workflow Management
- Strategic Input/Output Management – ECM
- DMS – Formular/Routing
- Implementation @ Migration
- Workflow Management
NTT DATA for Insurance – Policy Administration Systems & Components
FirstGen – 100% Java-based modular integrated multi-lingual and multi-currency Policy Administration System for P&C insurers, designed to manage the full-cycle of operations. Available for:
- Marine Cargo
- Marine Hull
- Workmen’s Compensation
- Health / Medical
- Specialty Commercial
FirstRe – 100% Java-based modular integrated multi-lingual and multi-currency solution, designed specifically for Professional Reinsurers. Available for:
FirstLife – 100% Java-based modular integrated multi-lingual and multi-currency Policy Administration System, designed to manage the full-cycle of operations of Life insurers. Available for:
- Term Life
- Whole Life
- Group Life
- Investment Linked
- Universal Life
- Living Assurance
More details about NTT Data are available on the company’s website: http://www.nttdata.com/global/en/about/corporate/index.html