How have the SECEE motor insurance markets in review fared in 2017?
- Profitability – the top issue
- Pricing – a matter of dicontent?
- Dealing with the ageing car fleets – how should insurers adapt?
- Road carriers and insurers: top issues of a challenging relationship
Current status and future challenges in the Green Card system
- Current status and main present challenges
- Estimated impact of the latest technological developments (for example – semi-autonomous or self-driving cars etc)
- e-Call and the Green Card system – benefits and challenges
Modern technologies and the legal system
- AI, telematics and the blockchain technology from the GDPR perspective
- The C-ITS dillema: who is the rightfull owner of the in-vehicle data?
Technology in support to better services and operational efficiency
- Digitalization – the bridge to the next generations of customers
- Reducing costs and saving time – efficient use of technology in the claims settlement activity
- Using technology to establish a long term partnership with customers