Pricing, sales and after sales servicing in the CEE motor insurance market
- Impact of the changing European legislation on the motor insurance business
- The pricing dilemma under Solvency II – where is the correct balance between risk pricing and affordability
- Impact of IDD on the motor insurance distribution
- Consumer protection issues in motor insurance
- Competing for customers in a price-sensitive market: competitive pricing vs. quality services
- Future trends – how to make the shift from insurance provider to “road partner”
How to deal with increasing claims ratios?
- Bodily injuries – challenge of the 21st century for insurers?
- Pain & suffering – is there enough coherence in the legislation?
- Evaluating non-material motor claims. Case studies
Motor insurance digitalization in the CEE – whereto?
- Using digital to better engage customers
- Digital technologies in support of the price optimization
- Better matching clients and offers
- Optimizing back office processes to allow lower operating costs
- Reducing the insurance fraud burden
- IoT and telematics: where to start from in an emergent market?
- Digitalization solutions – paving the way towards value added propositions