For the CEE insurance markets, motor insurance remains both the most attractive and the most challenging line of business. Highly competitive, these markets have been for many years confronted with a rough price war and a scarce profitability. However, good practice examples are not lacking, demonstrating that profitability is an achievable goal even in the emerging markets.
New European legislation, the customers’ changing behaviour in the social media era, as well as the fast developing and somehow disruptive digitalization of the industry are once again challenging motor insurers. The conference will assess the effects of each of these factors have on the current motor insurance business, as well as the opportunities and associate challenges they are raising for the immediate and medium term future of the industry.
IIF 2017 – New challenges for the CEE motor insurance industry is a top level environment for exchanging business insights on essential issues of the motor insurance industry. The event is completely organized for and by professionals, ensuring the highest quality program in all aspects.
What we are offering
Latest developments in regulations and legal issues concerning motor insurance
- Digital technologies supporting motor insurance
- Prestigious keynote speakers
- Focused round-table discussions
- Debate panels
Key benefits of attending
- Prepare for the technological reshape
- Get in touch with the novelties offered by the information technologies’ progress
- Find out about the last claims costs improving solutions
- Share relevant experiences in fraud prevention and detection
- Benefit from the successful motor insurers’ experience in improving customer satisfaction
Who should attend
- CEOs, Board Members, Presidents, VPs
- Head of motor, claims, anti fraud departments
- Insurance specialists/ consultants
- Loss adjusters and lawyers
- Reinsurance and insurance companies
- IT companies and solutions providers