March 5th, 2012
8.30 – 9.00 Registration
9.00 – 11.00 Conference Part I
Motor insurance in emerging markets – is the price war over?
- A new reason, the same price war: the fight for market share
- CEE and CIS motor insurance markets during the crisis
Settling motor cross-border claims within and outside the EU
- Unified wording, terms and procedures – the prerequisites of an efficient cross-border cooperation in claims settling
11.00 – 11.30 Coffee Break
11.30 – 13.00 Conference Part II
Introducing mandatory MTPL insurance in the emerging markets – challenges vs. opportunities
Case studies: Serbia, Bosnia & Herzegovina, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Kazakhstan, Ukraine
- Combined ratio – the “every day’s nightmare” in motor insurance
- Claims costs’ control – still an issue. How to optimise car repairs costs?
- Bodily injuries – the newest challenge for the emerging insurance markets
- “The crisis peak” in insurance fraud – international car thefts