MTPL tariffs calibration – a “life lasting” job for actuaries:
- Tariffs liberalization: how to set the starting point in the calibration process that lead to a stable, liberalized market
- Bodily injuries and the MTPL tariffs variation – how to set realistic future expectations for the claims values
- Telematics / Big Data – a significant difference in pricing?
Nat Cat insurance in the CEE from an actuarial perspective
- Historical data and geomapping resources in the region: do actuaries have enough information to price nat cat risks?
- Estimating nat cat risks in a changing climate environment
- Microinsurance and parametric insurance for the CEE – the actuarial perspective
Life & health insurance and predictability:
- actuarial issues in a volatile economic context – impact of the macroeconomic “movements” upon the life insurance business
- Life & health insurance – a “behavioral” modeling field for actuaries?
- Big Data: may the life & health insurance segment become a “lifestyle” modelled business?
Actuaries – a valuable industry resource to capitalize on
- The actuary’s place between risks, management decisions – are actuarial skills enough put to works in the CEE insurance industry?
- The talent hunting – where do find the CEE insurers the actuarial talents they need?